BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

"pieces of me"ahahahahaha!

Water flows through rivers
As it flows through my eyes
They say a pieces dreamer
Has lived other lives!
There something more there, i can see it clear
not something you hold in your hand
the end of the circle
it ends with me in eternity
The poet and the dreamer
creating pieces flow
there is world that we possess
that all of you cant know
Beyond just what you can see lies darkness
my life it changes with everything around me
sometime need to go get the hell out of here!!
If you are a soul in need
if you need compassion
i will stand up like a wall right by your side
i can tell what others can tell..
yes, i can read your mind!
Pieces belong in other world at another time
Neptune rules my hours
devoted by your side
The hearth of the pieces
soul lives through time..
through time..
Only you know the answer...

0 comments: